Featured Coursesview all courses
Welcome to The Edge
The Edge is a European Social Fund Project delivered by a partnership of training providers and business support experts. Offering funded training to businesses and their employees so they can secure the skills they need for business growth, the Edge will identify the skills gaps in your business and find a training solution to meet your needs.
- Funded training opportunities for employees to develop the skills that will enable them to progress in employment.
- Access to an impartial brokerage and apprentice service for businesses, providing advice on apprenticeships and help to identify staff training needs to support business growth.
- Support for businesses undergoing industrial restructure with funded training and employability support for staff at risk of redundancy.
- Eligible businesses must have a base in Cumbria and employ less than 250 employees. Those who are self-employed are also eligible for support.
- Employees must be aged over 16 years of age and be resident in England.